> 4 models available: SPINEX 0.9, SPINEX 1.5, SPINEX 2.5, SPINEX 5.0
> For boat lengths of 5 to 18 m and asymmetric spinnakers
> Delivered as standard: anti-twist cable, end fittings, high-density spheres
> SPIN KIT available separately, fits NEX furlers
> Uses Profurl technology
> Three-year Profurl international warranty
> Patented system
Advantages to using Spinex
Problem: Because asymmetric spinnaker cloth is both light and fragile, the anti-twist cable has a tendency to damage it. Also, the cable
spins faster than the sail during furling which means the latter sometimes jams.
Profurl solution: Sail Bearing Technology comprises high-density spheres that spin freely around the anti-twist cable in order to protect
the sail from the cable. Sail Bearing Technology allows you to:
• keep the sail away from the cable
• stop reverse furling, which causes the sail to jam
• reduce wear of the sailcloth
• make furling easier and faster because it has a greater diameter than the cable on its own
• SPINEX comes with drum, swivel, cable, end fittings, tack swivel, etc.
• Except for the length of the cable, SPINEX is ready to fit and ready to use out of the box.
• Remove the tack swivel and turn your SPINEX into a NEX ready to use with gennakers and code zeros.
• Profurl’s SPIN KIT fits on NEX furlers.
• Compatible with NEX technology, such as I-Connect, Safe System, etc.
• Improved safety when worked from the cockpit or short-handed.
• Requires little storage space.
• System compatible with all types of asymmetric spinnakers.
Retail price euros ex VAT
> Spinex 0.9: 1100 euros
> Spinex 1.5: 1350 euros
> Spinex 2.5: 1950 euros
> Spinex 5.0: 3200 euros
Rate this article :