The Feeling 13.90, in reference to her well-known little brother the Feeling 1090, keeps the DNA of Feeling but with her own design and style.
Unique features of this lifting keel yacht :
- 180° external view from the saloon.
- Centreboard housing located below floor level with an access for maintenance afloat.
- Two lateral small fins on the hull contribute to improve upwind performance and stability when drying out.
- Heavy displacement hull with a rounded bow and an emerged forefoot for circumnavigations (or not !) in ultimate comfort.
Technical caracteristiques :
- Length overall : 13,80 m / 45'3
- Hull length : 13,02 m / 42'6
- Beam : 4,30 m / 14'
- Draft : 0,92 m / 3' to 2,80m / 9'2
- Naval architect : Marc Lombard
- Material : GRP
- Mainsail : 58 m² / 624 sqft
- Genoa : 53 m² / 570 sqft